$ROCKSTAR Submissions [Generic]

Hello everyone I am nominated for EPNS ROCKSTAR :slightly_smiling_face: (My Tweet Link)
Thanks @Richa @harshrajat for considering my work and @rishabhbansal our community manager who pushed me to participate.
My Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/caffeinated__d
:white_check_mark:I have created a YouTube video on EPNS GOVERNANCE in english.
:white_check_mark:Video Link: All about EPNS governance || Epns governance || Ethereum push notification service - YouTube
:white_check_mark: Twitter Thread: https://twitter.com/caffeinated__d/status/1460517836011425799?s=20
:white_check_mark: Instagram Post: Login • Instagram

1 Like

Hey everyone! :wave:

I’m Rishabh, and I lead the communities at WazirX India. Some of my community members pushed me to apply for the EPNS Rockstar Program, and so here’s my submission:

1 Like

Hi @pushprotocol team. This is my contribution towards #epns #rockstar contest.My Contribution #rockstar contest

GIF_Image1637673891110

WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND USE EPNS

Hello everyone,
After working for almost a month, my stop motion video made of all clay characters/items is out!!! Tried to recreate the exact message of EPNS with this work, Hope you guys love it.
#rockstar

Posting a frame in the video

Hi everyone, I wrote a blog about EPNS on medium. Please check it and share your feedback.

Gm team , do checkout my article on future of web3 marketing with EPNS

Here is a bit of Meme to reflect what EPNS does to people in web 3.0.

Just for your eyes @harshrajat @Richa @miss_walter

Created some puzzle games for EPNS.
#ROCKSTAR

Hello Everyone,

This is my submission for the Rockstars of EPNS campaign. The video was made in accordance with the “Governance” theme of the week.

This video will help in raising the awareness about EPNS governance among a large number of users.

I hope you guys like it.

Go and check out :white_check_mark: the memes I’ve created regarding to our EPNS​:fire::rainbow::bell:

My Submission for the memeweek…

My Entry for the upcoming week’s Rockstars of EPNS campaign -
Please check out my work.

Why did my submission didn’t even get nominated ? I have followed the theme of “EPNS in History”.

The submission was posted in twitter well within the time frame.

The submission which has not followed the theme got nominated but my submission is left out.

I hope my submission was worth nominating.

I would have really appreciated if i was part of the current week nominations as it is the last week of Rockstars campaign.

I hope EPNS team would see my message.

@miss_walter @Jaf