Hey - I'm Gautam Raj aka NooberBoy

I’m Gautam Raj, a web3 enthusiast and dedicated MERN stack developer based in India. Currently, I am trying to actively contribute to the Push Protocol community, and I serve as a Moderator and Ambassador. My journey in the web3 space is driven by a deep passion for decentralized technologies and a commitment to fostering innovation and collaboration.

My contributions were recognized when I won the “Best Use of Push Protocol” award at EthIndia and the Integrate Push Video into your dApps track at Filecoin | InterPlanetary Consensus (IPC): Data Economy Hackathon. I am also proud of my role as a Push Chad, a designation awarded to the active members of the Push Protocol community on Discord. This recognition reflects my dedication to solving problems and supporting community members.

In addition to my development work, I am an active content creator focused on promoting Push Protocol. I create engaging Twitter threads, memes, videos, and blogs, which I share across LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media platforms. My content aims to educate and inspire the community, driving greater awareness and adoption of Push Protocol.

Looking ahead, I am excited to continue contributing to the web3 space, particularly within the Push Protocol ecosystem. I am eager to collaborate with like-minded professionals to drive the adoption and development of decentralized technologies. Let’s connect and explore how we can innovate together in the world of web3.

5 Likes

@NooberBoy is an excellent example of a Push ecosystem contributor; he lives and breathes Push and is an exemplary community member. He is also a very skilled developer with an intricate knowledge of Push Protocol.

Thanks for the formal introduction :purple_heart: :bell:

2 Likes

i can attest to this. glad to have you in the community @NooberBoy

2 Likes

Thank you soo much, @SixtyKeys and @christiandike for those kind words! Well, it was you who first introduced me to Push DAO – that was a game changer! I can’t thank you enough for opening my eyes to this incredible community.

Now that I’m here, I’m hooked! I’m always ready to push PUSH forward in any way I can. Super excited to be working alongside everyone.

2 Likes