1. Project Name: DZap
2. Email: email@example.com
3. About You:
Shivam Chopra (Co-Founder): Blockchain developer since 2017, co-Founder @propelxyz Android developer since 2013, previously @gojektech @newscorp @AndroidStarters
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: shivamdev31
- Linkedin: shivamdev
Akansha Jain (COO): Managing @propelxyz. Also, an analyst and content writer.
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: Akanshajain05
- LinkedIn: akansha-jain-734226154
Rajat Seth (CMO) - 4+ years of WorkEx in Media Industry (Hindustan Times & DishTV) in Content & Social Media Domain.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn - rajatseth03
- Twitter - Sudpines
4. Project TL:DR: With DZap one can Buy, Sell, or Send multiple tokens & NFTs in a single transaction. Basically, our goal is to unify multiple step process into one. In future, we are set to release Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) and other features as well.
Parts that are complete:
- Batch Buy: Batch Buy feature enables users to purchase many tokens in a single transaction. In other words, you can buy all the tokens you need at once without having to buy them one at a time. Through Batch Buy, you can “Convert one token to multiple tokens” i.e #onetomany.
- Batch Sell: Batch Sell feature enables users to sell one than one token in a single transaction. In other words, you can sell any number of tokens at once without having to swap one at a time. Through Batch Sell, you can “Convert multiple token to one token”
- Batch Send: Batch Send feature allows user to send multiple tokens to an address in a single transaction.
- Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA): DCA is a long-term strategy, where an investor regularly buys smaller amounts of an asset over a period of time, no matter the price (for example, investing $100 in Bitcoin every month for a year, instead of $1,200 at once). DZap is building a Decentralised DCA approach so that user can start investing without any KYC process. We would introduce LP token and crypto basket to DCA as well.
- Multi-to-multi: Through this feature, user will be able to Buy/sell multiple token into other multiple tokens.
- NFT Aggregator: Buy/Sell/Send feature for Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
Budget & Allocation:
Value Proposition to EPNS: EPNS is a Notification Protocol which enables users (wallet addresses) to receive notifications. Since, DZap is a B2C project and deals with token/NFT trading and investing, EPNS would be a central notification layer of DZap. We tend to following push notifications:
- Feature & other updates will be notified through EPNS.
- $PUSH will be set as a default token in our ‘Token List”
- Notification about user’s DCA position will be pushed through EPNS.
EPNS community members would be given priority updates about new features going live on DZap. We will also be posting on our social channels about EPNS to spread awareness about the protocol.
8. Funding Requested: $10K in $PUSH.
**Phase 1 (Completed)** - Ideation and team building. - UX/UI prototypes. - MVP of the website with “Batch Buy” & “Batch Sell” feature of tokens. - Aggregation of various DEX for liquidity. - Integration of different Blockchain & wallet options. - Auditing of smart contracts & Quality Assessment of the entire product. - Release of Beta version with commission fees at 0% i.e FREE. - Applying for grants and funds.
Phase 2 (WIP). Timeline for completion: Q4 2022
- Release “Batch Send” feature of tokens.
- Release V1 of Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA).
- Integration of dashboard with features like “User profile, notification, and transaction history”.
- Release Batch Selling/Buying/Sending feature of Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
- Aggregation of various marketplaces.
- Second phase of auditing & quality test.
- Prototyping “Convert Multiple tokens into other multiple tokens”
Phase 3 (WIP): Timeline for completion: Q1 2023
- Introduction of “Crypto Basket”.
- Improvisation of features according to user feedbacks & feature requests.
- MVP for “Cross-chain staking”
- Third phase of auditing and quality test.
10. Wallet Address: 0x49D4fd776acdB1D26C274E495857bC090099a295
11. Relevant Links & Attachments:
[Website](https://www.dzap.io/) | [Linktree](https://linktr.ee/dzap)
12. Referral: Ashis Kumar Pradhan from EPNS.