(New Proposal): Addendums to Push DAO Council [fast-track]

My final comment:

I agree with everything thus far. Thank you all. In my view,

Technically, for a final vote for now- the vote on the additional rules to the council is pending two questions- what does the council propose for this- what do they get paid if Push is lower than $0.27 per Push, knowing they only get $3000 a month if it is $0.27 or higher?

We need to propose a minimum number in this vote. A set number for all cases imo under $0.27 except $0.16, which is essentially the yearly low.

What do I mean by that?- Simple- if it somehow drops below $0.16, we’ll need to, budget-wise, temporarily drop stipends to continue operating ideally.

1. We need to add how council members can lose their seats. We all trust each other. This is just good governance to include an incentive not to act against the community.

I will process final edits to the above proposal on Friday, May 17th.

2 Likes

Final final thought— I don’t see rationale for council members not being also paid by the subDAOs they were voted into and those they just do work for.

As long as they fulfill the subDAO requirements, it’s a net positive for everyone, especially with how early we are.

(remember I don’t get paid by DAO initiatives, so my incentives, in this case, are impartial)

I propose that for this initial quarter, at least, council salaries never go lower than $2k per month. For starters.

1 Like

Blockquote
Technically, for a final vote for now- the vote on the additional rules to the council is pending two questions- what does the council propose for this- what do they get paid if Push is lower than $0.27 per Push, knowing they only get $3000 a month if it is $0.27 or higher?
We need to propose a minimum number in this vote. A set number for all cases imo under $0.27 except $0.16, which is essentially the yearly low.
What do I mean by that?- Simple- if it somehow drops below $0.16, we’ll need to, budget-wise, temporarily drop stipends to continue operating ideally.

Agreed, We need to decide how it´s the mechanisms to incentivize the members of the Council, with the relation of the token’s price ($PUSH).

I propose to get the minimum and maximum (3K USD) in this relation, when the token is very low, get X$, or the relation of the token. Only to make clear to the community how about this.

Another idea, We can do, as members of the Council, X% of this incentive received to be stake, to get a virtuous circle of the price token, and get more power to desition on and off-chain.

3 Likes

I think a better way to do this would be to allow any community member with good reason to ask for the removal of the council member on the forum. A super majority of 1,400,000 x2 might be very hard to reach, as I don’t think the DAO Council should vote in the first place on such a vote due to potential conflict of interest.

2 Likes

The minimum should be $2000 monthly if PUSH is below $0.27; this is fair considering there is the possibility of unlimited upside, too.

With a fixed price of PUSH @ $0.27, that equates to 11,111 PUSH each month. To reach the $2000 minimum threshold, the live price of PUSH would have to drop below $0.18, which is currently the yearly low for 2024.

3 Likes

Agreed, We need to be more agile to decide like a Council If a person isn’t aligned with values or their work doesn’t accomplish the DAOs KPIs.

2 Likes

Thanks for this information @SixtyKeys. It´s very hopeful and clear. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Final edits are above. This post will stay live for 24 hours from 7:45pm EST. The vote will be scheduled after the close of the final comment period because council consensus has already been reached above.

3 Likes

I think its ready. Thank you for this changes. IMO the organization and structure it’s great and with an excellent readiness.
Ready for voting

3 Likes

Thank you @CryptoReuMD for all of your input. Truly appreciated. Yes to everyone- the comment period closes at 8pm EST tonight. Just over 4 hours to go!

2 Likes

To all: the Snapshot for this vote will be taken at 9am EST Friday May 24th.

Please ensure you have PUSH delegated to yourself or a delegate before then. Go here for a guide if needed.

If you already know how to delegate PUSH, head here to do so. Remember that if you want it be your voting power, you need to choose “delegate to myself.”

4 Likes