- Project Name
Push Protocol Notification Integration and Analytics on User Retention
- About You
Arif Kazi, Abhay Singh
Twitter: @abhayit @arifkazi_eth
Discord: Abhay | DappLooker#7756, Arif_#0869
Quick pitch summarizing the proposal in 2-3 sentences.
This grant application proposes the integration of Push Notifications on DappLooker and the creation of a user retention analytics dashboard. It enables the collection and analysis of key performance indicators such as Daily Active Users, Monthly Active Users, Retention Rate, churn rate, funnel analytics, etc. These insights can help optimize user engagement and boost the adoption of the Push Ecosystem.
Describe the project in detail. What work needs to be done, and what’s potentially already finished? What’s the timeline for the completion of the different tasks? How will the work be delegated? What costs?
- Push Notifications Integration on DappLooker
We plan to integrate Push APIs to implement alerting and notification solutions on DappLooker. This solution will allow users to set custom alerts on various metrics, such as
- Notifications when user registered project is synced
- Notifications when the user is scheduled for subscription renewal
- Community Notifications when new chart and dashboard is published
- Custom Alerts & Notifications for [Graph Billing Dashboard]
- We have partnered with Graph for billing monitoring and alerting. We will implement a custom alerting solution for Graph billing for the metrics below.
- Low user billing balance
- Daily/weekly/monthly billing funded and queried
- Predictions on balance based on queries/consumption
- Users will be informed of any billing thresholds triggered using this feature and receive regular updates about their billing summaries and usage.
- This feature will safeguard or inform users to take necessary billing actions like funding the contract.
- User Retention Analytics
The proposed integration of DappLooker with the Push protocol will enable the collection and analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs) related to the notifications generated by the Push protocol. These KPIs will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Daily Active Users (DAU): The number of unique users who have used the app on a given day.
- Monthly Active Users (MAU): The number of unique users who have used the app in a given month.
- Retention Rate: The percentage of users who return to the app after their first session.
- Churn Rate: The percentage of users who stopped using the app after a certain period.
- Repeat Messages: Repeat messages is a metric that measures the number of times a user sends the same message to multiple recipients.
- Funnel Conversion Rate: A funnel conversion metric tracks users’ progress through a specific series of actions.
The DappLooker team has the technical expertise and experience to execute this integration and provide ongoing support. We also have a track record of successful implementations in the web3 space. We have been grantees of Graph, Aave, Connext, and Unstoppable domains. Our team will work closely with the Push protocol team and community to ensure seamless integration and adoption of the DappLooker within the Push ecosystem.
Duration - 1 month will be required to complete the tasks above.
FTE - There will be 2 team members from the backend who will handle the custom transformations. They will also work on Push API/SDK integrations for alerts and notifications regarding billing summaries and usage. There will be two analysts who will handle fetching data, running analytics, and querying the data. There will also be one member who works on marketing, announcements, etc.
The 16000 USDT Grant will cover the following features:
- Development efforts for the features mentioned above.
- Push API/SDK integration for alerts and notifications
- Infrastructure cost for running and maintaining the dashboard on the cloud.
- Maintenance of the dashboard based on user feedback
Value Proposition to Push Protocol
What are the benefits to the Push Protocol community for investing in this proposal?
Custom Alerts: Setting personalized alerts on multiple metrics is one of our goals. Users will be able to, for instance, create an alert when their billing balance falls to a specific level. Users will be able to take the appropriate steps, such as paying their contract, to prevent usage disruptions because this will guarantee that users are notified of their billing status.
Community Analytics Notifications:
Users will get community analytics notifications whenever users publish new charts/dashboards and metrics. The notifications will also be sent to inform them that their project registration is complete and 100% of the data is synced.
- Graph Billing Notifications:
We have partnered with Graph for billing analytics and custom notifications. We will give customers regular updates on their daily, weekly, and monthly GRT financed and queried, in addition to billing-related notifications. Users can see their usage trends, making it easier for them to monitor their consumption. Furthermore, we also aim to remind users that the subscription is about to expire, and their plan is due for renewal.
- User Retention Dashboard: A user retention dashboard can help understand how well Push protocol retains its customer base and identify trends or patterns causing users to leave. Additionally, the dashboard can track the effectiveness of marketing strategies, such as promotions or customer engagement campaigns, and make adjustments as needed to improve retention.
Among the potential benefits of the platform is enhanced customer insight and understanding: With the tools and features DappLooker offers for analyzing and visualizing Push protocol data, community members could make informed decisions about Push Protocol performance and usage.
Cohort analysis will help measure user engagement of push users on the Polygon and Ethereum network over time. It will help track repeat users on the push platform. The analysis can help identify the success of the feature adoption rate.
A funnel report gives information on how the push users interact with the app. Funnel analysis helps understand what causes users to leave before reaching a conversion point.
56537 Push tokens (price taken as of 30th Jan 23, i.e., one push token = 0 .283USD)
These need to be specific and quantifiable. A timeline must be set for the completion of each step. Funding will be tied to the agreed-upon steps, the timeline set here, and the verification of the milestone goals.
Milestone 1 :
- Make relevant Infrastructure Upgrades to index and maintain Push Protocol contracts and notifications data.
User retention dashboard
Integrate and index Push smart contracts and notifications data.
Transform data in an easily queryable format.
A dashboard that will track all user activity data and display it in one place.
User retention will cover important metrics such as
Total repeat users
Track user retention activity on a month by monthly basis.
Track user notifications retention activity on a monthly basis
We will add more metrics based on Feedback and Adoption. This data will be made further available to the Push community.
Push Notifications Integration
Integrate Push SDK for notifications and alerts for the below use cases:
Custom Alerts: Users will be able to, for instance, create an alert when their billing balance falls to a specific level. Users will be able to take the appropriate steps, such as paying their contract, to prevent usage disruptions because this will guarantee that they are always informed of their billing status.
Community Analytics Notifications:
Users will get community analytics notifications whenever users publish new charts/dashboards and metrics. The notifications will also inform that project registration is complete and 100% of the data is synced.
- Graph Billing Notifications:
We have partnered with Graph for billing analytics and custom notifications. We will give users regular updates on their daily, weekly, and monthly GRT financed and queried in addition to billing-related notifications. Users will be able to see their usage trends. As a result, making it easier for them to monitor their consumption.
Funding as per milestones
Milestone 1: 6000USD
MIlestone 2: 10000USD
Payments will be made in the $PUSH token on the mainnet.