EPNS PUSH Delegatee Nominations (Archived)

Hi everyone, I’m Ashwani!

ETH Address : 0x767631aB6d49C41414C318a0E3DB215d36B965Ab

Values and Reasons for joining :

EPNS is contributing value to the Web3 community by establishing a decentralized notification service. I joined the team a few months back and I firmly believe in the EPNS’ vision to become the decentralized communication layer for the open decentralized web i.e. Web3.

Web3 Qualifications/Skills :

I have been working with EPNS as a Designer for a few months now and it’s been amazing so far.

12 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m Krishnanand :wave:t2:

ETH Address : 0x3cc04C46426C7504b59060981e6b5aD7D848E119

Twitter ID : @incrypto32

Telegram ID : @incrypto32

Value and Reasons for joining:
I have been following EPNS for a while now and I truly feel that it’s an inevitable missing piece of web3 and it can truly benefit the web3 space. It’s essential to have communication b/w web3 users and
dApps and since EPNS is filling in this gap so it’s the one truly important protocol. I strongly believe in the vision of EPNS. I would love to be part of the EPNS Governance and make some meaningful contributions to the decision making process and help the project move forward.

Web3 Qualifications and Skills
I’ve been in the web3 space for quite some time now. I have taken part in various hackathons and I’m a software developer focusing on the web3 space. I have also had the opportunity to work closely with the EPNS core team as a Development Intern

12 Likes
  • ETH Address: - 0xcB034160f7B45E41E6015ECEA09F31A66C144422
  • Twitter id: - @pranshu3196
  • Values & reasons for joining: -
    “Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.”- Henry Thoreau.

The transparency, the trust, or we can say decentralisation is the need of an hour . I’m working as a Blockchain Consultant in EPNS and have been following this project before the IDO launch. The growth and the block in which EPNS is working on since then is both unique and important piece of web3 world. For the same reason, I firmly believe in this project.

• Web3 Qualifications/Skills: - With starting my journey from working with Cryptocurrency exchange to explored various blockchain gave me a wide range of insight about the web3 world. Beside being a full time developer in Blockchain space, I’m also a mentor at top Ed-tech startup.

To sum this up, I’m totally devoted to the Blockchain space from the contribution from articles, to the creation of courses, mentoring and full-time Blockchain development.

13 Likes
  • ETH Address: 0x37c10B383f796C2BF84f327FF2bc0191d26d20B3
  • Twitter id: @Ram_ganesh01
  • Values & reasons for joining: I wanted to become a push nominee of the epns community because of my enthusiasm to learn about the block chain technology and the web 3.0 world. i’m very curious about web 3.0 applications and I can contribute to the EPNS community actively by learning things actively. I’m consistent and most importantly curious to learn about the block chain technology.
    so these are the reasons for my joining
    What Web3 Qualifications / Skills I Have: At present, I don’t have any skills relating to blockchain technology but I’ll be having skills in blockchain technology 1 month from now as I’m learning it actively. And if I’m allowed to mention curious consistency, hardworking and researching ability are my strengths which will help me grow in any situation.
    THANK YOU.
4 Likes
  • **ETH Address: 0x172251b2776Cf79d29f85b4b3a7c759Cb621EfFD **
  • Twitter id: amitpatil200787
  • Telegram id (optional):
  • Discord id (optional):
  • **Values & reasons for joining: I am a Mechanical Engineer and Simulation Engineer by profession. I want to join because I am very curious about the web 3.0 and Crypto. So also want to contribute in all the possible ways **
  • Web3 Qualifications/Skills: I am M. Tech Mechanical Design and Simulation Engineer. Also a DFSS Green Belt and Continuous Improvement Practitioner.
7 Likes

Hi , this is Rahul here
ETH Address:0xF2aA92723CEf5bFd281F2604A570dbECd11AA72C
Twitter id:@MaxVision007
Values & reasons for joining: I deeply believe in the decentralization principle and the impact it’s going to have is profound and positive. I aim to study and implement smart contracts. Since EPNS is a great project that aims to send push notifications,for the blockchain which is growing exponentially, EPNS will be able to deliver quality updates to all the users.
Web3 Qualifications/Skills:I don’t have any.But I come from cybersecurity background and would like to grasp them quickly

5 Likes

Hi Everyone,

**ETH Address:**0x0DCbcB062D8058eebcadd751A2aA03B99d8Db453

**Twitter id:**shamshul2007
Values & reasons for joining:
Well in simple words I love EPNS project & I would like to become a PUSHer as it is the missing piece of our ecosystem.

I would love to help the community in any way possible & to make sure it succeeds

What Web3 Qualifications / Skills I Have :

I did invested in $PUSH, I started knowing about it and when on 16th September the governance is launched, I got amazed by the draft.
I don’t have much Web3 qualifications but I have been part of the community since initial days.
I like to help others in every way possible and my experience of ecosystem will add value.

Thanks,
Shamshul

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m nmkmn.
If you like this post, please press the “like♡” button.

• ETH Address: nmkmn.eth
  • Twitter id: @mrnmkmn
  • Telegram id: mrnmkmn
  • Discord id: nmkmn#9798

I am also an ENS delegate. EPNS is as important technology as ENS, and it’s expected to be used by almost everyone in the future. Therefore, I’d like to contribute to the development of EPNS as well as ENS as a delegate. Also, as an EPNS delegate, I’d like to represent the votes of the users in Japan🇯🇵.

Web3 Qualifications/Skills:
Web Development / Mobile Development / Web3 Development(Solidity, Rust, Motoko)
I have experience in developing mobile apps, so I understand how push notifications work. (APNs for iOS, GCM/FCM for Android, Web push, etc.)

I look forward to contributing to the EPNS community through my work as an EPNS delegate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t have an ens address so plain eth address :- 0xf8389be56CA4edAad96408b3ec454E989D460999
Twitter id : @yupitsadi (username for all my social medias)

The following are some of the values and motivations for joining:- Since I first learned about crypto, I’ve been completely fascinated with it. The concept of a decentralised notification system fascinates me, and I don’t want to miss out on any opportunities to learn about crypto and assist others in doing so. As an Indian, I am familiar with all of the Indian crypto programs, and EPNS’ goal has got my attention, therefore I’ve come to learn more.

Ethical hacking and web building are fields in which I have a lot of experience.
Solid application programming expertise and experience.
Programming language and technical jargon knowledge.
Able of developing and clearly explaining ideas and processes.

1 Like

Hi everyone

• ETH Address: dumebi.eth
  • Twitter id: @bigbrutha_
  • Telegram id (optional): @oneguylykdat
  • Discord id (optional): @oneguylykdat
  • Values & reasons for joining:
    I have been an early believer (and former early employee) of the EPNS infrastructure, I contributed a lot to EPNS Project and the infrastructure I built is still being used till today.
    I would love to contribute as much as i can to the EPNS project
  • Web3 Qualifications/Skills:
    I have been in the ethereum space since 2017 as a software engineer and solidity developer. I have worked across a handful of projects like Hydropay, Dex.ag, Defipulse, EPNS and Teller finance.
    I am a pioneer member of blockchain developers across africa and have personally been a part of the growth of solidity developers across the african ecosystem
8 Likes

Hi, nice to meet you.
My name is shogaku

• ETH Address: shogaku.eth

• Twitter id: @ussu_ussu_ussu

• Telegram id: ussu_ussu_ussu

• Discord id: SYOGAKU-TOUSHI#9362

I joined the project because I wanted to contribute to this cutting-edge project that will have an impact on the future, even if only in a small way. It is often said that Japan lags behind in this kind of technology. I believe that the participation of myself and other Japanese who are interested in this project will have an impact on making this project more diverse and successful.
    This is the reason why I wanted to participate in this project.

I’m not an engineer, so I don’t have any programming skills. However, I do have a certification called Deep Learning for GENERAL, which is obtained by having basic knowledge of AI. I also have the ability to analyze data and take action when a problem occurs because I have been involved in technology development and yield improvement at a semiconductor company. I believe that I may be able to contribute something with these abilities.
    I am looking forward to working with you.

2 Likes

gm frens, I am Sachin and I would like to become a PUSH delegate.

• ETH Address: thesachinmittal.gitcoin.eth
  • Twitter id: @sm_judge
  • Discord id (optional): Sachin | Gitcoin#8228

Statement of Intention / My Values & Reason for Joining:

EPNS is one of the most innovative projects in web3. Have been one of the earliest supporter of EPNS even before the launch via KERNEL, now making it official.

What Web3 Qualifications / Skills I Have :

Ethereum born and raised! Web3 explorer since ‘17. For the past two years, primarily as co-founder of KERNEL, a special project by Gitcoin. Previous to that, I was 12th employee at Polygon, handling the ecosystem development, and previous to that, ran my web3 dev studio for three years.

Particularly interested in Metaverse, DAOs, Governance, token communities and money legos.

5 Likes

Hey!!!

• ETH Address: 0x43A19687AdfB1105175dC5C2357309054B4f6A62
  • Twitter id: @nand1995
  • Telegram id (optional): @NandiniAishwarya
  • Discord id (optional): @Nandini_Aishwarya#8908
    I feel EPNS will be the centre point of the massive innovation that’s going to happen in web3 and want to be a delegate because sometimes DAO might incline to over optimise the behaviour to the ones that benefit the near term value captured by the voters than protecting the long term integrity of the protocol. So I think protocol needs delegates who can understand the long term goals and has the capacity to be involved and understand the process and represents the community properly
    Tho I don’t have the working knowledge in web3, I understand the concepts behind the scenes and actively following the new changes in this space which I have to agree is getting difficult to follow with the new thing everyday :grinning:
2 Likes

ETH Address: 0x99031E4700Ce7ad07F9a0F8b8f308B384834A681
Twitter id: @blakeburrito
https://twitter.com/blakeburrito
Telegram id (optional): blakeburrito

Discord id (optional): blakeburrito#1313
Values & reasons for joining: Excited to share here with the community that I’ve recently joined EPNS as the new VP of Governance. In this capacity I will aim to be impartial when it comes to votes like the weekly Rockstar while actively participating in DAO management and protocol related proposal discourse and voting.
Web3 Qualifications/Skills: I’ve been dedicated to DAO/web3 work full time since mid-2020 and have been involved with several projects in different capacities. Most recently I worked with PoolTogether in a similar governance role and lead their grants committee.

10 Likes

I’ve changed my account name. Here is my new one.

Hi there, I’m sloth.
If you like this post, please press the “like♡” button.

• ETH Address: nmkmn.eth
  • Twitter id: @slothicp
  • Telegram id: slothicp
  • Discord id: sloth.icp ∞ :sloth:#9798

I am also an ENS delegate. EPNS is as important technology as ENS, and it’s expected to be used by almost everyone in the future. Therefore, I’d like to contribute to the development of EPNS as well as ENS as a delegate. Also, as an EPNS delegate, I’d like to represent the votes of the users in Japan🇯🇵.

Web Development / Mobile Development / Web3 Development(Solidity, Rust, Motoko)
I have experience in developing mobile apps, so I understand how push notifications work. (APNs for iOS, GCM/FCM for Android, Web push, etc.)

I look forward to contributing to the EPNS community through my work as an EPNS delegate :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like
  • ETH Address: 0x2Bf034ecCEbc8CD60Dab9c249b6c2996Dcb7D8EC
  • Twitter id: Crypto_Current_Sea
  • Telegram id (optional): Moto_Musashi
  • Discord id (optional): Musashi13
  • Values & reasons for joining: Hi frens, I’m Musashi13. I would like to become a PUSHer to help uphold the web3 ethos within valuable infrastructure. I believe in sovereignty, security, and equity for all.
  • Web3 Qualifications/Skills: I have been in web3 since 2018 working within many DAOs as a contributor. Some DAOs i have worked within are MetaGame, Raid Guild, Meta-Builders, Aavegotchi, Hunter’s Workshop, MSG, Moloch Digital, and the Decentralized Co-op to name a few. I am a visionary and DAO summoner for web3 and web2 entities entering web3. I have a deep understanding in governance, irl community building, and token engineering. I will do my best to be an active, fair steward in the PUSH ecosystem.

humor-linux-the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy

11 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I am Honeypot :honey_pot: I have been along Push Protocol (prev: EPNS) from the Day-1.