Grants Council Nomination Thread [CLOSED]

Name: jengajojo
Forum Username: jengajojo
Discord handle: jengajojo
Twitter: jengajojo

What is your involvement with Push Protocol?

I have been monitoring progress of the DAO from the outside as well as hearing live updates from @CryptoReuMD and @Rene about the work happening inside the DAO.

What experience do you have that is relevant to the Grants Council?

I have extensive experience with governance and I am an active delegate in Gitcoin, Optimism, SAFE, 1inch, Bankless and Rari DAOs. We also run the recognized delegate program at 1inchDAO and the governance department at BanklessDAO and finally I have served as a grants reviewer at BanklessDAO for 6 months. My web2 experience as an analyst and project manager compliment my web3 experience in governance and I would like to take advantage of my experience, network and skill set in helping the council make optimal decisions.

What do you think a good community-owned Grants program looks like?

A good community owned program is able to strike a healthy balance between the needs of the protocol and the needs of the DAO. The program should be transparent and the council should be able to hold public discussion and offer feedback to grantees. Any program should undergo a retrospective with its members to evaluate its effectiveness and improve upon itself based on the learnings from each iteration.

What are your goals for this program?

• Lead the creation of a objective evaluation framework
  • Consolidate concrete feedback for each applicant from the council
  • Assist the applicants in making better proposals
  • Work with other council members to optimise response time
  • Track KPIs and ensure a high delivery rate from applicants who have received grants
7 Likes