Introducing Falilat from Push Africa Ambassador

Hi everyone! I’m Falilat, also known as Leogold. I’m a smart contract developer and an ambassador for Push in Africa. You can connect with me on Twitter @_falilah and Discord @_leogold. I have keeninterest promoting the adoption of Push in Africa, helping protocols seamlessly integrate with Push, and assisting users in understanding the best ways to utilize Push effectively

5 Likes

Hello @leogold !
Glad to have you on the forum, after seeing you very active in our DAO events.
Happy to know more about your contributions as an ambassador and see your growth within Push Africa.

2 Likes

Thank you @Carlaupgrade.
Thank you for the opportunity.

2 Likes

Hey @leogold , @wolfcito here!

Nice to meet you. I like your mission; if I can support your cause, don’t hesitate to get in touch. I’m usually in the LATAM channel :slight_smile: , just give me a shout.

Now I’m following you on Twitter.

It’s great to know we have an awesome team!

3 Likes

@leogold ,Imagine a group of farmers each planting their own crops. Separately, they might yield a modest harvest, but when they join forces, sharing resources and knowledge, their fields flourish, and their community thrives. This is what we aim to achieve with Push in Africa—working together to create a robust ecosystem that benefits all.

Let’s cultivate growth and innovation, ensuring that Push becomes an integral part of the blockchain landscape in Africa. Together, we can achieve incredible things.

2 Likes

@wolfcito, thank you very nuch
I have followed back on twitter and would surely like to work with you. expect my message on discord.
nice to meet you too.

2 Likes

collaboration is key and has been a great factor in growth within the space.
100% agreed we can achieve incredible things together.

1 Like