August Report - Push Ambassadors India

Hola Push Fam!

This report provides a comprehensive summary of the goals set, metrics achieved, and the outcomes by the Push Ambassadors India for the month of August.

Ambassadors List

Names
Gautam Sarthi
Oishee Kartik
Himanshu Charan
Fani Meet
Rajdeep
Nityam

Marketing & Growth

Push Channel of the Week Video

The Push Ambassadors India team successfully produced a high-quality video to highlight the Push Channel of the Week. This initiative was part of our broader strategy to elevate visibility for the Push Protocol among the Indian Web3 community.

The video featured:

• A detailed explanation of the Push Channel and its functionality within the Push dApp.
  • Key insights into why users should subscribe to the channel and how they can benefit from it.
  • We strategically utilized the video across social media platforms, aiming to reach a wider audience and generate engagement through compelling visual content.

The video has been well received within the community, contributing to increased attention and signups on the dApp.

Sample: x.com

Promotion of #Optin4Web3 Hashtag

To strengthen brand presence and user interaction, the team has actively promoted the hashtag #Optin4Web3 across various platforms. This hashtag serves as a crucial part of our campaign, encouraging the community to explore and engage with the Push Channel on the Push dApp.

Activities under this initiative include:

• Twitter Campaign: Coordinated tweets highlighting the benefits of opting into the Push Channel. This has been combined with impactful visual posts and calls to action, designed to encourage users to visit and use the dApp.
  • Engagement Tracking: Monitoring the hashtag’s performance to gauge its reach, impressions, and user interaction. Insights from this will help us optimize future promotional campaigns.

This hashtag-driven strategy has started gaining momentum, increasing curiosity about Push Channels and driving organic community growth.

Push India Ambassador Website

We are currently in the process of designing a dedicated Push India Ambassador Website. This platform will serve multiple purposes:

• Centralized Communication: The website will house all updates related to our initiatives, upcoming events, and details about the ambassadors themselves.

• Showcase of Achievements: A section will be devoted to showcasing the ambassadors’ efforts, including videos, social media campaigns, and project milestones.

The website aims to be the go-to destination for Push-related activities in India, fostering a stronger connection between the Push Protocol and the local community.

Content Creation and Promotion

Our team has been highly proactive in creating and distributing content aimed at increasing awareness of Push Protocol’s unique offerings. Key activities include:

• Blogs: Published insightful blogs which adds value to Web3 users, especially in the Indian market. These posts highlight real use cases, helping users understand its practical applications.

• Social Media Posts: We created and shared a series of Twitter and LinkedIn posts targeting both the general Web3 audience and niche communities. These posts were optimized for engagement, featuring infographics, product snapshots, and tutorials.

• Cross-Platform Promotion: We ensured consistency in messaging across platforms, maintaining a uniform brand voice that resonates with both current and potential users of the Push Protocol.

By educating the community and creating valuable content, we aim to bring more attention to the Push Points Program and related offerings.

Future Plans

Looking ahead, we propose the following actions to further our objectives:

• Localized Content Strategy: We might Develop content in regional languages to better connect with diverse audiences across India. This will help us engage more effectively with non-English speaking communities.

• Push Points Program Expansion: Promote the Push Points Program more aggressively, with special emphasis on the value it brings to users. This will be supported by content highlighting how users can accumulate points and redeem rewards.

Ambassador contribution

Gautam

• Lead Weekly meeting: 4
  • Montly ambassadors status report: 1
  • Review blogs: 31
  • Create Channel of the Week Video: 4
  • Publish Channel of the Week Video: 1
  • Festive Infographics Creation: 1
  • Create new X posts: 22
  • Create new X threads: 4
  • Create blog, X posts: 4
  • Publish Channel of the Week Video: 2
  • Publish a blog, X post and thread: 26
  • Create a new task in Zealy: 4
  • Interaction with post in the governance forum: 2
  • Participation in DAO activities: 4

Oishee

• Lead Weekly meeting: 1
  • Create Audio for Channel of the Week Video: 4
  • Publish Channel of the Week Video: 1
  • Create new X posts: 30
  • Create blog, X posts: 8
  • Publish Channel of the Week Video: 2
  • Publish a blog, X post and thread: 38

Himanshu

• Review blogs: 31
  • Create new X posts: 30
  • Create blog, X posts: 8
  • Publish a blog, X post and thread: 38

Fani

• Create new X posts: 3
  • Create blog, X posts: 2
  • Publish a blog, X post and thread: 5

Rajdeep

• Create Push Project using Push SDK: 1

Nityam

• Create new X posts: 6

Sarthi

• Interaction with post in the governance forum: 1
  • Create new X posts: 1

Meet

• Create new X posts: 1
  • Create blog, X posts: 1

Charan

• Interaction with post in the governance forum: 1

Kartik

• Festive Infographics Creation: 2

This report highlights our efforts over the past month in promoting Push Protocol across India and building a vibrant community around it. We are confident that these initiatives will continue to yield positive results as we move forward.

2 Likes

I’m glad with the planning for a dedicated Push India ambassadors website, and I can’t wait to see the impact this will have on the Push India community by providing accessible information all in one place: videos, blogs, events, and more.

Additional queries:

• Is it possible to include the link to the blogs and resources produced in this report? Does the India ambassador hub have accounts on any platforms to share their blogs?
  • Is there a Roadmap we can consult regarding the plan for the Localized Content Strategy? I believe this is a super powerful strategy that I fully support, and I’d love to see it implemented in the short term.
  • It’s important to remember that as part of the Ambassador Guidelines v1, the DAO Council expect that starting in September, at least one Twitter Space will be hosted from the Push India account. Please feel free to contact me on any suggestions for themes that might be needed.
  • I would love to see monthly follower growth on your main social media accounts, whether it be Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., reflected in the report.
  • Participation from the India ambassadors in DAO events and voting is currently low. I would like to encourage all India ambassadors to get more involved in the progressive decentralization we are achieving, thanks to the community’s participation in decision-making.

Thank you in advance for your responses and feedback @NooberBoy .

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! We’re excited about the Push India Ambassador website too, and we believe it will be a great resource for the community.

To address your queries:

1. Yes, I will include the links to the blogs and resources in reports. Currently we don’t have account for India Ambassador Hub, but the blogs are posted by Ambassador’s own accounts.

2. The roadmap for our Localized Content Strategy is not ready yet. It was just my own Idea that we should have this. Once it’s finalized, I will share it with you. I agree that this is a powerful approach and aim to implement it soon.

3. Regarding Twitter Spaces, we will ensure that we host one from the Push India account starting in September. We’ll reach out to discuss potential themes and topics that might be beneficial.

4. Moving forward, I will include monthly follower growth from our main social media accounts in this report.

5. We acknowledge the low participation in DAO events and voting, and I’ll encourage all India ambassadors to get more involved in these activities.

Thanks again for your input and support! We appreciate the opportunity to continue improving.