August Report - Push Ambassadors India

I’m glad with the planning for a dedicated Push India ambassadors website, and I can’t wait to see the impact this will have on the Push India community by providing accessible information all in one place: videos, blogs, events, and more.

Additional queries:

• Is it possible to include the link to the blogs and resources produced in this report? Does the India ambassador hub have accounts on any platforms to share their blogs?
  • Is there a Roadmap we can consult regarding the plan for the Localized Content Strategy? I believe this is a super powerful strategy that I fully support, and I’d love to see it implemented in the short term.
  • It’s important to remember that as part of the Ambassador Guidelines v1, the DAO Council expect that starting in September, at least one Twitter Space will be hosted from the Push India account. Please feel free to contact me on any suggestions for themes that might be needed.
  • I would love to see monthly follower growth on your main social media accounts, whether it be Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., reflected in the report.
  • Participation from the India ambassadors in DAO events and voting is currently low. I would like to encourage all India ambassadors to get more involved in the progressive decentralization we are achieving, thanks to the community’s participation in decision-making.

Thank you in advance for your responses and feedback @NooberBoy .