Giveaway one Rockstars of Push NFT to celebrate 1inch's channel launch!

Summary

Push Protocol is is looking to giveaway one Rockstars of Push NFT along with 900 $PUSH tokens to join 1inch’s celebration after launching their official notifications channel and more!

Abstract

We are giving away of one Rockstars of Push vol 2.0 NFT and 900 $PUSH tokens to participate in 1inch’s channel launch activities and news announcements.

Through this giveaway we will strengthen relationships with strategic partners and participate in events and activities that will give high visibility to Push, and motivate more web3 citizens to become part of the Push community.

Benefits

Giving away this Rockstars NFT to join forces with 1inch will increase visibility and brand awareness for Push in front of a big community like 1inch. It will also serve for more 1inch users to learn how easy it is to start receiving communication into their hands with Push.

Drawbacks

The Rockstars of Push vol 2.0 Program will be shortened 1 week.

10 Likes

A campaign like this helps increase awareness about Push among 1inch users. So I support this proposal.

2 Likes

I support this proposal 100%. The new edition of Rockstar NFTs and Push tokens is the perfect prize for someone in the 1inch community. I believe this will solidify our partnership and strengthen both DAOs.

Push :handshake: 1inch

1 Like

This has my full support.This, I believe, will strengthen our collaboration and both DAOs.

1 Like

I love 1inch. All in favor!

1 Like

1inch is tremendous and this will increase adoption. I’m in favour of this proposal.

1 Like

In favour of this one

1 Like

Nice proposal to engage more people on the web3👌🏻

1 Like

This proposal has met the requirements to be fast-tracked according to PIP-08, and has been promoted to snapshot for voting for a period of 3 days.

Snapshot Proposal URL:
PGIP-06: Giveaway one Rockstars of Push NFT to celebrate 1inch’s channel launch!

Voting starts: April 6th, 2023 at 04:48 PM UTC
Voting Ends: April 9th, 2023 at 04:48 PM UTC

This proposal has been approved with 100% votes in favor.

Snapshot URL:
https://snapshot.org/#/pushdao.eth/proposal/0xa4b05ce7e5d9f643a88db56e355ae7b1031a32de366dfc635fa3c067cee34195