Hello everyone, Yadnuso just hoped in!

I’m Ola, a digital marketer. I started out in a world of nuts and bolts, managing warehouses and spare parts. But, tech called me, and pulled me into the exciting space of crypto and blockchain.

I’ve worked in a variety of roles, from importing goods to managing social media and even optimizing supply chains, especially in the automotive industry. But my true passion lies in telling the stories of crypto and blockchain.

My focus over the past five years has been on creating brand awareness marketing crypto projects and building hype around Web3, gaming, NFTs, and DePins.

As an experienced blockchain content marketer and tech product marketer, I am passionate about building engaged communities and brand visibility.

I believe in the power of community building and use of social media and the internet to raise awareness.

At present, I work part time marketing Crypto projects. In my free time, I concentrate on building my Web3 dream project that will optimize supply chain operations using blockchain tech.

I’m excited to be here and ready to utilize my skills and background with Push Protocol.

1 Like

Welcome @yadnuso. Please share with us links to your socials or any projects you consider of interest to the Push fam.

I’m glad to have you here and that you can contribute with us. Here is some information on how you can get started. If you have any questions, let us know.

1 Like

Thank for your warm welcome. Certainly, I will.