1. Project Name: Intract
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. About You
My name is Sambhav. My co-founders and I are building Intract. We have worked for firms such as McKinsey & Company and Blackstone Private Equity in the past, graduated from IIT Delhi in India, as well as have prior experience with web3 and starting up.
My team includes:
- Apurv Kaushal - twitter:apurvkaushal
- Abhishek Anita - twitter:Abhishek12318
- And me, Sambhav Jain - twitter:sambhavjain_nft
Discord IDs: * Sambhav Jain - SambhavJ#8674
4. Project TLDR
At Intract, we are building a Stakeholder Data Platform for Web 3.0 projects. Through our product, Web 3.0 projects can unify off + on-chain data sources to analyze, engage and grow their stakeholders. Over 20 global projects are using our product to track 400K+ stakeholders and to create business value by supercharging their product & marketing functions.
5. Proposal Category
As of now, we are working horizontally across different verticals since our product has use cases across all categories above. All the categories above need to understand their stakeholders to be customers, token holders, community members, or contributors in a better manner to extract maximum utility from their business. Since we are a stakeholder data platform, we are the perfect tool for web3.0 projects, that can be used for both marketing as well as product functions.
For instance, NFT and GameFi companies find a strong use case in crypto-native marketing such as whitelisting and airdrops which they can easily target using our product. Similarly, DeFi and DAOs need to be able to distinguish between active contributors and lurkers in their communities to market accordingly and work productively.
6. Project Overview
Web 3.0 companies don’t have the data infrastructure to understand who their users are.
- Web 3.0 has various different stakeholders in their roles/association - project customers, token holders, contributors, community members, etc
- Their data fragmented across different channels - On-Chain Wallets, Discord, Smart Contracts, Twitter, etc
- Existing tools offer limited analytics capabilities to unify and understand users from different channels (e.g. Discord Server Insights, Dune Analytics)
As a result, Web 3.0 companies are unable to segment users and take targeted actions (such as communicating through EPNS). They lose out on opportunities to better connect with their members and create more business value.
Here are a few features we are currently building at Intract:
Unified Member Profile: Sync up the off-chain activity of members (such as community interactions) with activity from their non-custodial blockchain wallets (such as whether they hold your token/NFT).
CRM: Connect all members from various sources of data & apply custom filters for segmentation and targeted communication.
Analytics: Customize your important KPIs to track the growth, engagement & activity of your stakeholders as a Web 3.0 company.
Engagement Campaigns: Assign member segments for on-chain communication & much more.
Our team works on all aspects of the company be it product, tech or people/growth. The work/position allocation is as follows: Apurv serves as our Chief Product Officer, Abhishek as our Chief Technology Officer and Sambhav as the Chief Executive Officer.
To cover the question on costs, the majority of our costs will be allocated towards hiring exciting talent to grow on all fronts specifically engineering and product development since we’re aiming to test and experiment with a couple of new features in the near future. Along with this, database and server costs will also be a vital component due to good growth in the total number of customers and community members we’re solving for.
7. Value Proposition to EPNS
- Customer Synergy - Work together in understanding needs and problems which our clients face to figure out a solution which will be mutually beneficial and help cross-sell better
- Increased Adoption of EPNS - Increase the utility and value that customers can get from EPNS using Intract and cross connection of our ecosystems to drive growth
- Higher Push of $PUSH tokens - Utilsiing $PUSH tokens for Intract driven rewards in communities. Incentivise client to have community campaigns where they can give $PUSH tokens for airdops in.
8. Funding Requested
We have been working under the following timeline in consideration:
- Q3 2022: Our Analytics layer is live and actively used by 25+ customers which is our Q3 target for the year 2022
The milestone that we hit post our Analytics layer being active is that within a month of being active we were able to scale to 25+ customers with over 200k community members
- Q4 2022: The development of Engagement campaigns is mostly finished and will get live in the next quarter of this year
The next goal is to test and experiment with a couple of new features in the near future while following a customer-feedback-driven approach with multiple iterations along the way to achieve PMF.
10. Wallet Address
— To be decided —
11. Relevant Links & Attachments
- Intract Website: https://www.intract.buzz/
- Intract Discord ID: Intract
- Intract Twitter: @IntractBuzz