Recruiting | Push DAO Designer (CLOSED)

Summary

To ensure that Push DAO continues to scale and create high-quality promotional materials for marketing and events, the DAO Council is looking to recruit a designer to meet our growing needs. The Push DAO designer is a part-time role, assisting the DAO Council with creating images, graphics, and everything related for the various DAO events we hold and all marketing contexts.

What are the core problems this position solves?

As briefly mentioned in the summary above, the DAO is continuously scaling. As a result, we are holding more and more of our own events while also participating in further partner events. Currently, @Rene and the Push Protocol/Foundation design team are creating all promotional materials. This creates a bottleneck, as despite being the DAO Marketing Lead, Rene is not a designer by profession, and the Push Design team already has their hands full with the work they need to do for the Foundation.

DAOs need to be as agile as possible and this individual will help us to do that. As of now, they need a lead time of about one week when we request designs from them, and this is not always possible in practice due to the fast-moving nature of Push DAO.

Responsibilities

• Preparing further brand assets for Push DAO as needed
  • Preparing infographics/images for social media-based announcements
  • Preparing brand assets/images/infographics for events, both virtual and IRL
  • Ad-hoc additional design work as agreed upon between the individual and the DAO Council
  • Being available on a part-time basis is equivalent to 10-15 or so hours a week.

Requirements

Must have:

• Be an active community member or contributor to Push DAO (These individuals will be priority-one from the start).
  • Knowledge of Blockchain and Web3: Familiarity with blockchain technology, smart contracts, and the principles of decentralization.
  • Graphic Design: Ability to create visually appealing graphics, logos, and branding materials.
  • Brand Identity: Ability to establish and maintain a cohesive brand identity that resonates with the current Push Protocol design sensibilities.
  • Design Software: Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, InVision, or other design software.
  • Flexibility: Ability to create visually appealing designs in a short period of time (under 24h) and adapt to the rapidly evolving needs of Push DAO.
  • Creativity: Ability to come up with new and aesthetic designs that will eventually evolve into the DAO’s own unique design language.

Beneficial/Nice to have:

• Have a portfolio of previous experience as a designer, with examples of designs you have created.
  • Strong communication skills to work effectively with the DAO Council.
  • Have experience working online with teammates from different time zones.

Time Commitment & Compensation

• Fixed Stipend equivalent to $500 monthly, with further compensation determined based on hours worked (capped at 10-15 hours a week)
  • Compensated in PUSH token
  • The initial bonus structure is determined on day one based on the performance of work related to the DAO’s master KPIs and the performance of work based on engagement with the assets publicly posted vs. posts without the assets, for example.
  • Six-month performance review for potential growth into full-time.

Next Steps

Interested candidates should apply by posting a reply to this topic with the following details:

Name/Pseudonym:

Socials:

Are you part of Push DAO or the Push Community? How are you involved?:

Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role?

What tools are you proficient with?

What is your approach to brand design, and why?

What is your favorite product or thing about Push?

Links to your portfolio/any previous design work

We will select 2 to 3 candidates who will participate in a one-month trial period, after which we will decide on a final candidate. All shortlisted candidates will be paid the fixed stipend for their participation during the trial period.

The application period will close on August 18th, EOD. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly after the application period ends.

15 Likes

I love to see this. That’s an amazing opportunity to get involved in the Push DAO and improve the powerful web3 communication protocol. LFG! :bell::purple_heart:

2 Likes
  1. Name: Photogee
  2. Socials: (X/ Twitter): webmanof3
  3. Yes, I am part of the DAO. I’m involved as a minor contributor to calls and also part of the Business Development Sub DAO.
  4. I will be a good fit for the role because My proficiency in design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Figma enables me to bring my ideas to life efficiently. I’m also well-versed in user-centered design principles, ensuring that my designs are both aesthetically pleasing and functional all with the guide of a good brand guideline.
  5. Tools: Adobe Suites ( photoshop, illustrator, indesign), Figma, Canva.
  6. My approach to brand design is a thoughtful and strategic process that balances creativity with functionality. I start by immersing myself in the brand’s world, researching its history, values, and target audience to develop a deep understanding of its essence. From there, I explore a wide range of visual possibilities, experimenting with typography, color, imagery, and composition to craft a unique and compelling visual identity. Throughout the process, they I remain focused on creating a design that not only looks amazing but also communicates the brand’s message, resonates with its audience, and stands out in a crowded market. Ultimately, the goal is to create a cohesive and adaptable design system that can be applied across various touchpoints, from logos and packaging to websites and marketing, to build a strong and recognizable brand presence. Thank you! :pray:t6:
  7. Link to previous Designs ( In no particular order): Design works
4 Likes
  1. Kareem

2. X: @kareemdsg1 discord: bolaji.

3. Yes, I am a part of the community. I attend most calls and always happy to share a gm on very often.

4. I believe I am fit for this role because I have lead Design teams for major web3 projects like ResearchHub Foundation, Cerebrum Dao and SingularityNet ambassadors program.

5. I am proficient in Adobe photoshop, Adobe illustrator & Figma

6. I always like to approach design with the mindset of passing clear messages without compromising creativity.

7. My most favorite thing about push dao is the initiative in which ownership of the protocol would be completely transferred to the community of builders.

8. Portfolio

5 Likes

Name/Pseudonym:
Emmanuel Jacobson

Socials:
https://x.com/Ep_Jacobson

Yes I am part of the push community. I recently got onboarded by attending the community calls and learning how things work in push DAO.

I believe I am a good fit because my experience as a brand/UI designer in web3 has equipped me with the ability to bridge the gap between new ideas and what users need. I understand the challenges and opportunities in creating clear and engaging designs that connect with decentralized communities. My passion for web3, combined with my design skills will help me contribute meaningfully to the Push DAO mission.

Adobe photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma and Canva

My approach to brand design is to create a cohesive and memorable identity that aligns with the core values and vision of the project. I focus on simplicity, consistency, and user engagement to ensure the brand connects with its audience effectively.

I admire Push Protocol’s ability to streamline communication across decentralized networks. The way it empowers users with real-time notifications in a permissionless and decentralized manner is essential for the future of web3.

3 Likes

@SixtyKeys, I take the gratitude to share interest for this role.

Name/Pseudonym:

Shafick Omufik

Socials:

• X/Twitter: [@OmufikGraphics]

• Telegram: [@OmufikGraphics]

Are you part of Push DAO or the Push Community? How are you involved?

Yes, I am an active member of the Push community. My involvement spans several areas:

Community Calls: I actively contribute as a participant in Push protocol community calls, providing insights and engaging in discussions.

Content Sharing: I regularly share Push content on X (formerly Twitter), helping to amplify key messages and updates.

Forum Engagement: I contribute to discussions on the Push forum, offering feedback and ideas.

Social Media Activity: I am an active participant in both the Africa Telegram group and the Twitter channel, engaging with fellow community members and fostering discussions.

Event Participation: I have attended numerous Push community events organized by the Uganda Push ambassador. Additionally, I have mobilized and rallied others to participate in these events, further expanding the community’s reach.

Enthusiasm and Dedication: My passion for Push Protocol is evident through my consistent participation in community activities and my eagerness to learn and contribute.

My skill set and experience:

Design Expertise: With over four years of experience in design and graphics, I have honed my ability to use various design tools such as Adobe Suite, Microsoft Suite, Canva, and more. My extensive experience allows me to quickly and effectively translate ideas into visually compelling designs.

Tool Proficiency: My proficiency with tools like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Capcut, and Pixellab ensures that I can deliver high-quality design work consistently.

Community Art Presentation: My experience as a radio presenter has equipped me with strong communication skills, which I leverage in presenting community art and engaging audiences effectively.

I am proficient with the following tools:

• Adobe Illustrator

• Adobe Photoshop

• Microsoft Word

• Microsoft PowerPoint (Presentation)

• Capcut

• Pixellab

My approach to brand design centers around creating a clear, consistent, and compelling identity that effectively communicates a brand’s values. I believe that a successful brand design should resonate deeply with the target audience, capturing their attention and leaving a lasting impression. By focusing on clarity and consistency, I ensure that the brand message is communicated effectively across all platforms.

My favorite aspects of Push are the Push Chat and Notifications These features significantly enhance communication and user engagement, making them indispensable tools within the Push ecosystem.

Links to your portfolio/any previous design work:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xxyohyk0avZVn7sp4BgIDpc-lfxQeJqo

2 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mvjB_CdrsvqKAPXBOG2vrekbGoIUiWMz?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Name/Pseudonym:

• Gautam Raj aka NooberBoy

Socials:

• I’m an active member of the DAO, part of the Business Development Sub DAO, and also a Push India Ambassador. I’ve been involved with various aspects of Push, contributing to its growth and success.

• I believe I’d be a great fit for this role because of my skills in Figma, Canva, and Photoshop. Beyond that, I can assist with video editing, which adds another layer of value to my contributions. As a developer, I’m well-versed in the Push Protocol SDK, giving me a unique edge in understanding and creating materials that resonate with our community. Additionally, my experience as a UI/UX designer has allowed me to design several websites, combining both functionality and aesthetics.

• Figma
  • Canva
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Adobe After Effects
  • Blender
  • Spline

• When it comes to design, my approach is rooted in understanding the brand’s identity and ensuring consistency across all visuals. I aim to create designs that are not just eye-catching but also aligned with Push’s mission of decentralization and innovation. My passion for the space and the tools I’ve mastered allow me to bring ideas to life in a way that connects with our audience.

• My favorite aspect of Push is the Notifications feature and the strong focus on decentralization. The way Push is driving forward in this space is truly inspiring, and I’m excited to be part of this journey.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zB10LJFyAZE6SpgDdIKfBHauztjCd6Sj?usp=sharing

2 Likes
  1. Name: Iván Reyes / Casa Caribu
  2. Socials: Behance: ivanreyes43
  3. As a new member of the Push DAO community, I am immersed in exploring its advanced ecosystem and the Web3 communication protocol. I am eager to get involved in projects and initiatives, with a strong interest in making a meaningful contribution as I continue expanding my knowledge in this exciting field.
  4. I have several years of experience working as a freelance graphic designer, specializing in areas such as branding, illustration, corporate identity, and animation. Recently, I have adapted my approach to UX design, focusing on creating functional solutions that visually connect with the target audience. I have had the opportunity to work on projects focused on Web3 and blockchain, and I am now looking to further specialize in this field.
  5. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Suite, Figma, FL Studio
  6. My approach to branding is based on a deep understanding of the brand, analyzing both its strengths and weaknesses, and thoroughly understanding the target audience profile. This process allows me to develop a strong brand personality that not only makes a positive impact but also maintains visual and communicational consistency over time.
  7. The Push Protocol and Push Notifications, these two aspects were what introduced me to the Push DAO community.
  8. https://www.behance.net/ivanreyes43
2 Likes

Hi! I’m vvcryptos, an active user in the Push Alpha Community.
I’m a 2D and 3D designer with experience working as freelancer in Decentraland, Gardens DAO and Ethereum Uruguay.

Name/Pseudonym: Veronica B / vvcryptos

Socials:

Instagram @viciestudio
X/Twitter vvcryptos

I’m an active member of the Push Community, participating in the Alpha chat. I first encountered Push DAO during a buildathon in Argentina and have been interested in their user experience solutions ever since.

I’m passionate about web3, and my experience as a freelance designer has helped me learn how to manage time well and meet deadlines consistently.

• Figma
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Blender
  • Spline
  • Canva

My approach is to maintain creativity within brand standards, ensuring that the visual goals are met and users can easily identify the brand by adhering to guidelines, I’m able to bring out creative solutions that stay true to the brand’s identity.

Push Notifications: Security alerts and price tracking.
Push Chats: Chat with friends and the community.

4 Likes

Hi team. I’m gauf (Gabriel Aufgang) a creative director with over 15 years of experience as a graphic designer and motion grapher.
I’ve had the pleasure of collaborating with several communities like Solow and Fork DAO, focusing on design and communication to strengthen the ecosystem.
Additionally, I’ve worked with ETH Argentina, ETH Uruguay, Aprendo, and DeFi Argentina on initiatives involving cryptocurrency education & donations.

My experience with international brands has honed my ability to meet tight deadlines and deliver on point. I’m thrilled about the opportunity to collaborate with Push DAO and help continue expanding and fortifying the Push community.

Name/Pseudonym: gauf

Socials: x.com

Are you part of Push DAO or the Push Community? How are you involved?: I start today, thanks Carla for the onboarding

Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role? I have the experience, the capacity for design and quick resolution, but above all I am motivated to collaborate with you guys.

What tools are you proficient with? Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Figma, Figma slides, Framer, Cinema 4D, Canva.

What is your approach to brand design, and why? I´ve been working with brands since 2008, all my designs respect the guidelines and particular objectives of each one. Visual communication is as important as storytelling. I like to take care of both things.

What is your favorite product or thing about Push? I love the concept of Push Notifications & algo like Push Chats.

Links to your portfolio/any previous design work: Here´s my portfolio: https://www.behance.net/gabauf

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hi Push Team :bell:

Name/Pseudonym: Mafer LĂłpez

Socials: X - Instagram

Im a Push Ambassador LATAM but I’m also part of the Push community.
For some time now I have been active and interested in the changes that are being made in the DAO and what is being built.
Participating through the Forum, making my presentation, commenting and voting both here and in Snapshot. Constantly doing my bit to help and support the growth of the Push ecosystem.

I’m a very creative person, I have skills to be able to capture through design from a piece of information to an emotion. I consider that this is possible with Push thanks to its color palette and particular artwork that combines 2D and 3D elements.

What tools are you proficient with? Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Figma (basic), & Canva,

What is your approach to brand design, and why? My approach to brand design focuses on creating emotions, on being able to connect with those who see an informative flyer and capture their attention.
To achieve a visual identity that is authentic, relevant and memorable. That through the design I manage to transmit the personality of the brand.

What is your favorite product or thing about Push? Of the Push tools or products, one that I like and find both interesting and necessary is the Token Gated Push Chat, it is very useful. On the Push artwork level, I love the little bell, how friendly, versatile and adaptable it is.

Links to your portfolio/any previous design work Portfolio - Google Drive

Keep Pushing :purple_heart: :rocket:

2 Likes

GM GM Everyone, due to the overwhelmingly great response to the Push DAO Designer role, we will be extending applications to this Friday, EOD. :purple_heart: :bell:

3 Likes
  1. Name: King Patrick

2. Socials: x.com

3. Yes, I closely follow Push Community developments, using my design skills to enhance visual communication and branding, ensuring their message connects.

4. I’m a strong fit for this role due to my design expertise, ability to create compelling visuals, and alignment with the organization’s community-driven focus, ensuring impactful contributions to its goals.

5. Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
    Figma: For collaborative design work.

6. My approach to brand design involves thorough research to understand the brand’s identity and audience. I create and refine visual elements, ensuring consistency and alignment with the brand’s goals. This process results in a compelling, cohesive, and impactful brand identity.

7. I really appreciate Push Community’s commitment to fostering creative collaboration and innovation. Their focus on empowering individuals and providing a platform for diverse ideas makes it a vibrant and inspiring environment. Their community-driven approach is truly commendable.

8.Here’s a project I worked on: [The People’s Hub Branding] (x.com). It showcases my approach to branding and visual identity.

Name:
Ismael Marquez

Socials:
IsmaelMDesigns on Twitter, Instagram, Threads, TikTok, LinkedIn, Contra, and Discord.

I am not apart of Push DAO or the Push Community, this is the first time hearing about Push but after looking into the Push Protocol Project and it’s innovation in Web3, it sparked an interest in me to get to know more! I love being involved and apart of new innovative projects, that are looking to create noise, and this is definitely one of those. I do see myself wanting to learn more about Push and trying it out for myself!

Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role?:
I am what you call a jack of all trades, a Multi-Disciplinary Creative with a variety of Skills. I started out as a Branding Designer but as of the last two years have worked as a Marketing Designer. I understand the importance of building out a Visual Identity that shares the values of the company while reaching the right audience in their space. But I also understand the importance of maintaining that identity through visual content that communicates with purpose while still being sticky enough to generate user retention and community engagement under every post. The truth is I love what I do, and I love helping brands showcase the best versions of themselves, and that’s why I never stop learning! I have a great set of skills in Brand Identity Design, Art/Creative Direction, Brand Strategy/Storytelling, 2D/3D Motion Design, Social Media/Content Marketing and Graphic Design! My everlasting love for creative work never stops, I am consistently learning, and I am always finding new ways to improve my work. That is why I think I am fit for this role! If you want someone who’s okay with simply getting work done, saying yes to every design request, or simply looking to do the bare minimum of what is required for the job, that’s not me. If you’re looking for someone who wants to help bring the creative talent to showcase how innovative Push is, captivate and create engaging visuals that will help your community grow, and take the extra step to help you stand out and interrupt the space with stunning graphics, then I am who you are looking for!

What tools are you proficient with?:
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Blender 3D, Figma.

At it’s core I am big on strategy and storytelling. Strategy is everything in branding. Being able to visually share what the brand is about and its values while still being able to target its audience is key to a successful brand. I love seeing what other successful brands have already made, understanding what made those brands so visually successful allows me to build and innovate newer successful ideas that I can implement myself into new work. Figuring out the million variations of fonts, colors, imagery, art directions, are so fun and unique. But being able to base these choices off of feelings, stories, values that only that brand can represent is what makes this unique. The knowledge of understanding the human brain through psychology decisions, the ability to communicate key values through a visual image, the art of telling millions of stories through design, are all things that I strive for through branding. Ensuring that the brand will stand out, and it can effectively and cohesively communicate its purpose with every new design. Treating the brand like a person, transmitting its personality, and maintaining the brand through new designs and creative decisions that ensure it can continue to connect with millions of people and grow the brand and its products successfully.

The ability to Video and Audio Stream with Push. Love this, and it interests me how it would work. The ways it would be used, and the ideas it could open. I think it’s very unique and different but cool! Make’s me wonder if Video Streaming would work as well :thinking:

Crypto - “Froggies Token” - Brand Identity, Web, 3D, Social Media, and Motion Design

Web3 Gaming - “Rumble Kong League & FAME Network” - Content Marketing Campaign

1 Like

Name/Pseudonym:

• DomsBaba

Socials:

• x.com
  • Telegram: t dot me/DomsBaba
  • Discord: Domsbaba

• As a new member of the Push Community, I am still in the process of familiarizing myself with it’s workings, activities, and how I can contribute to it.

• It’s simple.
    I’ve worked (directly and indirectly) with 2 DAOs in the last 3 years, and with the experience I’ve gathered there as regards their operations and needs, I believe I’ll adjust to Push DAO’s needs in no time.

• Most importantly, my topnotch skills as a Brand Designer would help to not only properly clear off needed and urgent design needs and demands, but will also project and elevate the DAO’s brand and social media presence.

• My designs have a track record of pulling in engagements, conversion, and wins. This factor is highly needed in any Brand’s socials. I prioritize functionality, while still paying attention to aesthetics for each work that comes to my table.

• Finally, with my topnotch ability to churn out creative concepts from briefs, experience in collaborating with other creatives and teams, my familiarity and flexibility with various design tools, past involvements with DAOs, and my availability to take on work as they arrive, I believe I’m not just a good fit, but the best fit for this role.

• Adobe Photoshop.
  • Adobe Lightroom
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Figma
  • Canva

• I believe that every brand has a voice and a unique message. As a Graphic/Brand Designer, it is my duty to project that message properly whilst maintaining the brand’s voice/tone, and in a way the target audience understands and accepts.
    Also I stick to the identity and brand guideline, while using the brand assets skillfully, to create unique design concepts tailored specifically for the said brand.

Every work, across brands, would be generic and similar if there’s nothing differentiating and setting them apart.

• Why?
    For a Brand’s Identity to be designed, proper research and strategy has been carried out/done to tailor the content/design to it’s audience, achieve KPIs and goals, and all. It’d be unprofessional and wrong to throw all these away and use elements or approaches outside of the brand’s provisions and guidelines.
    More so, as a Brand Designer, sticking to a Brand’s identity helps create visuals that it’s target audience can relate to. It also helps amplify the brand’s presence, message, and voice with each content that is pushed out, and enables the Creatives working on them to create branded, specifically-tailored designs.

• I particularly like the Push notification utility, and the communication features as well. May seem trivial to a few, but it could be the deciding factor in successes or failures of some individuals or organizations. Communication is often trivialized and played down on, and the consequences associated with it’s neglects are dire. But Push Notification and Communication tools help bridge whatever gaps that are therein.

• Portfolio: Behance
  • Resume: canva dot com/design/DAGNOaB_Ysg/Sua7apTwr_tuTkn4Bu-wag/view?utm_content=DAGNOaB_Ysg&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor)
1 Like

Name:Mumin

Socials: x.com abdulmumin2659

Are you part of Push DAO or the Push Community? How are you involved?: I’m new to the Push DAO and Push Community, but I’m thrilled to be part of such an innovative and forward-thinking group. As a graphic designer, I’m eager to contribute my skills to help enhance the visual identity and communication within the community. I’m looking forward to learning from the community, collaborating on exciting projects, and bringing creative ideas to life that align with Push’s vision.

Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role?: I believe I’d be a strong fit for this role because of my experience working closely with Near Protocol and $Baby, where I successfully contributed to projects focused on decentralized applications. This experience has equipped me with a deep understanding of the Web3 space and the ability to adapt to the unique needs of emerging technologies. My background as a graphic designer, combined with my familiarity with similar ecosystems, positions me to bring both creativity and strategic insight to your team.

What tools are you proficient with?: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Figma, Sketch, CorelDRAW, Procreate, Canva, Adobe XD

What is your favorite product or thing about Push?: As a graphic designer, I appreciate Push’s focus on decentralization and user empowerment. The way Push fosters seamless communication within the decentralized ecosystem is particularly inspiring, making it easier to stay connected and informed in the Web3 space.

2 Likes

Name: Dikshit Kashyap Das
Socials:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dikshit-kashyap-das-711538161?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=share_via&utm_content=profile&utm_medium=android_app

I am new here, I’ve been keeping track of your updates very recently.

How would I be a good fit?
I have a diverse portfolio of work with industries such as Web3, Wellness, Restaurants, Consulting, AI, Gaming, Booking platforms, Apparel and more.
My scope of work is spread across Interface design, Crafting strategies, Video editing, Competitor analysis, Content creation, UX writing, Prompt Engineering. It intersects product/branding/graphic design.

I also have a web3 project of my own called LensView built on Lens Protocol, where I’m the founding designer and also look after the entire marketing assets.

My tools? Whatever is necessary to get the job done. I know most of the tools and if something arises which needs something extra, I pick it up very quickly. But apart from that the usual creative tools of Adobe suite, Figma, Canva and certainly AI tools to boost workflow such as GPT 4o, Midjourney, ElevenLabs, StudioD-ID and more.

My approach to brand design? It’s simple for all backgrounds to understand. I understand the market industry of the said brand through various researches online of direct and indirect competitors, I understand the patterns and stitch them together, figuring out what works and what does not, I present to you my solutions accordingly and we get on the same page so that I start executing the design.
This is my simple approach to brand design, and as to why, it’s because it works. In my 2+ years of experience in brand design and shipping collaterals I’ve understood keeping this simple and easy for both parties to follow through makes life easier and your brand ship and shine faster.

What’s my favourite product? Haha that’s a tricky question but I’d certainly like you guys to check out lensview. It’s something new and I personally call it the omnipresent comment section of the internet.

Here are the important links:

Portfolio: https://dikshitkdas.framer.ai/

(I’m sorry as a new user I can just post 2 links it says!)

1 Like

Some social media handles that I’ve been managing,

Lensview (A web3.0 passion project which I’ve co-founded with two other friends): x.com

PlayerOne:

Name/Pseudonym:C Visuals

Socials: X : @CVisuals_25
Telegram: @c_visuals

Are you part of Push DAO or the Push Community? How are you involved?: Not yet , I just found Push Dao through the ongoing thread contest

Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role? I know I can help Push Dao to boost their visibility and capture the attention of their audience with captivating visual designs.

What tools are you proficient with? Adobe Photoshop

What is your approach to brand design, and why? Branding is very important as it’s how people perceive the company. My approach is simplicity and consistency. Once these two are accomplished the target audience can easily resonate with the brand.

What is your favorite product or thing about Push? I don’t know yet because this is my first encounter with Push but I’ll definitely explore the products .

https://www.behance.net/testimosobowal

1 Like