Wolfcito's Journey: From Software Developer to Push Protocol Ambassador and Beyond

Hello Push Community, I’m Luis Fernando, also known as Wolfcito, a former software developer and now an ambassador for Push Protocol en Español. I am currently based in Colombia. My passion lies in creating value through Web3 and Blockchain technologies, continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital world.

I believe that learning is a lifelong journey. I’m always eager to expand my knowledge, travel to new places, savor delicious food, and immerse myself in different cultures. These experiences enrich my life and inspire my work, providing fresh perspectives and new ideas.

At this stage of my life, the phrase that resonates with me the most is “Senri no michi mo, ippou kara,” which means “A road of a thousand miles starts with a first step.” This Japanese proverb reminds me that every significant achievement begins with a single, often small, action. It encourages me to keep moving forward, one step at a time, towards my goals.

I will try to improve my English through this blog entry. I hope this allows me to reach a broader audience and connect with more people in the Web3 and Blockchain space. It’s always a constant challenge that keeps me eager to step towards continuous improvement.

Thank you for joining me on this journey. Stay tuned for more insights and updates as I continue to explore the fascinating world of Push technology and beyond.

6 Likes

I was happy to be on this journey with you!

1 Like

It’s great to see a fellow Software Developer and Ambassador. Such a great journey @wolfcito. Looking forward to working with you!

1 Like

What a great presentation Luis!
Keep learning, innovating and building.

LFG & Keep Pushing :purple_heart: :rocket:

1 Like

@GozmanGonzalez4 We shared a great time ! :fire:

1 Like

Thank you @NooberBoy ! It’s fantastic to connect with you. We will create a better world! :magic_wand:

1 Like

@soymaferlopezp LFGrooooooww!! :rocket:

1 Like

Without a doubt, you have taken solid first steps @wolfcito .
Specifically in Push DAO and as an ambassador, wolfcito has conducted several workshops for the Latin community on Push notifications. In addition to creating valuable content, he recently supported the DAO Council with an ongoing implementation for one of our Grantees.
A bright path ahead for you, @wolfcito :sparkles:

1 Like

Your words touch my :wolf: :heart:! Walking through the world, I have learned a lot and met amazing people like you. May the winds always carry us to a better port. Thank you for the opportunity and for being part of this, my journey.

1 Like