[DISCUSSION] Push Ambassador Guidelines v1

I have shared my perspective in the Spanish version: [Propuesta] Lineamientos para embajadorxs Push V1. I hope the voting period can be extended since the ambassadors, who will be directly affected by these new guidelines, are the ones who need to propose and evaluate all the proposals.

1 Like

Hey Guys, thank you all for the feedback; we will hold off on proceeding with this proposal until all of your concerns, comments, and feedback have been considered. :bell:

As a Push Ambassador, I appreciate the efforts to establish guidelines that ensure active and engaged participation in the Push DAO ecosystem. While I see the value in these guidelines, I have some suggestions and comments to consider:

Adjustments to Meeting Participation

I agree with the community comments regarding the participation in all activities. Given that many ambassadors have other commitments, making attendance mandatory can be challenging. A more flexible approach, where attendance is encouraged but not compulsory, would be more suitable. This way, ambassadors can contribute meaningfully without the pressure of mandatory attendance.

Governance Participation

I support the idea of ambassadors participating in Push DAO governance votes. To facilitate this, providing ambassadors with a certain amount of Push tokens to vote on proposals would be beneficial. Each ambassador should aim for at least a 75% participation rate in governance votes each month. If an ambassador leaves the program, they should return the allocated tokens.

Monthly Reporting

Regarding monthly reports, it’s crucial to balance thorough reporting with the efficiency of operations. Simplifying the report formats and using paid automated tools can streamline data collection, allowing ambassadors to focus more on their core activities.

Standardizing Task Management

This proposal suggests that all ambassador hubs (Africa, Latam, and India) adopt the task-based points system currently used by the India Ambassadors. This system, managed on Zealy, ensures organized, efficient, and transparent workflows, simplifying task management.

Current System

• India, Africa and Latam Ambassadors: Each hub currently operates with its own rules and guidelines.

Proposed Changes

1. Adopt Zealy for Task Management:

• All ambassador hubs will use Zealy to post tasks and track progress.
    • Tasks will be assigned point values based on complexity and impact.
    • Points will be tallied to determine monthly contributions.
  2. Standardize Task Categories:

• Content Creation (videos, blogs, articles)
    • Social Media Engagement
    • Community Outreach and Events
    • Push Project Contributions
    • Governance Participation

I propose to make these significant improvements in this proposal.

3 Likes